Seeking a stable work environment and looking to be a valued employee – valued for your dedication and hard work? Our client is an award winning leader in the promotional products industry and is currently looking to grow their Customer Service team! As the Bilingual Customer Care Representative. The successful candidate will work closely with Account Managers and Sales Staff with customer service support, quoting and pricing and be a primary contact for new and existing customers. This is a permanent role within Markham which includes a competitive salary, Tuition reimbursement, birthday off and is a dog-friendly workplace!
- Support sales team with customer support; quotations, pricing, order management, client support
- Resolve potential discrepancies to assure customer satisfaction
- Ability to identify opportunity to assist sales team in revenue generation
- Work closely with clients to achieve their marketing and sales objectives
- Maintain customer information within internal database
- Assure product availability with team to assure product delivery and execution
- Following up, processing orders to assure delivery
- Handle questions regarding shipping arrivals
- Handle technical questions regarding product
- Promoting company in a positive way
- Speaking to new customers about the company and services provided
- Must be able to problem solve and trouble shoot customer issues that require special editing
- Update customers of missing information
- Working closely with QC customers
- Assure accurate inventory for shipments
- Shipping & Receiving of products
- Able to recognize potential opportunities or potential problems with orders
- Able to react to emails, phone calls and fax inquiries in a timely and courteous manner
- Excellent problem solving abilities to diagnose, respond and document both the issue and the resolution
- 1-2 years experience with quoting pricing to customers in a service driven workplace
- 1-2 years Order entry experience
- Bilingual French & English is a must
- Intermediate knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, and Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi task and able to work in a team or independently in both a static or dynamic work environment
- Post Secondary diploma – College diploma or university degree is preferred
- Technical abilities and customer service related education are an asset
- Strong ability to empathize with customers
Our goal at PIVOTAL Permanent Recruiting is to provide our clients with exceptional candidates and extraordinary customer service.
With a dedicated team of specialized recruiters we are able to cover a diverse range of positions including Accounting/Finance, IT, Sales, Marketing, HR, Office Administration, Operations, Skilled Trades, and service a variety of industries including CPG, Manufacturing, Transportation/Logistics, Construction, Financial Services, Automotive, and Professional Services.
PIVOTAL Permanent Recruiting is a division of PIVOTAL Integrated HR Solutions. PIVOTAL has been in business for over 35 years and is 100% Canadian owned and operated. There are 3 other divisions under the PIVOTAL banner including Outsourced HR Management, Outsourced Payroll Management, and Temporary Staffing.
For more information please visit us at www.pivotalsolutions.com