Bilingual Customer Service Representative
(English / French)
Starting from $26 to $30 per hourOpportunity for annual bonuses over $5,000
3333 James Snow Parkway, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. Walk into our Call Centers and you'll hear a hum; that's us delighting our customers and fulfilling our promise of reliability.
Monday Friday, 9:30 AM to 6 PM
- Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Solve customer problems and find best possible solutions.
- Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders online.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions.
- Become a product expert and understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer service.
- Bachelor's degree or high school diploma with 3+ years of relevant experience. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Bilingual (English / French) required -100% in both verbal and written forms.
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment with coaching support.
- Dedicated to excellent attendance.
- Available for 4 weeks of training, Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM to 5 PM.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- On-site caf and outdoor patio.
- First class fitness center.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Voluntary opportunities for overtime.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 36,000 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
In 1980, Liz and Dick Uihlein recognized a local need for a shipping supply distributor and started Uline from their basement. Their first product was the H-101 carton sizer (still offered today). From those humble beginnings, the business has grown far beyond their expectations, while still remaining a family-owned and run company.
Uline is now North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies with over 1,650 box sizes in stock. Product lines have expanded to include retail, safety, material handling and janitorial items. Uline's 812-page catalog reaches businesses nationwide, offering 37,500 products always in stock for quick delivery.
With over 6,600 employees in North America, Uline has distribution centers near Chicago, IL; Minneapolis, MN; Allentown, PA; Los Angeles, CA; Atlanta, GA; Dallas, TX and Seattle, WA, as well as international locations near Toronto and Edmonton, Canada and in Mexicali and Monterrey, Mexico.