Call Centre Representative Job Description
Connect6 Group is looking to add to our expanding team! We are currently looking for Call Centre Representatives who will be working alongside our newest client TELUS, a leading wireless services provider, and will be responsible for conducting direct to consumer marketing through remote sales.
What sets Connect6 Group apart from other organizations is our commitment to providing numerous opportunities for career growth and advancement, as we follow a “promote from within” mentality. Our commitment to continuous coaching and training allows our employees to reach their full potential.
Our team of Call Centre Representatives will be sales-oriented people who want to provide great services to a growing customer base and are not afraid of working hard to achieve results. Additionally, the Representative will not only need to focus on sales; they will also act as ambassadors for the client and will be responsible for maintaining positive brand association with customers.
This role will be based out of our head office in North York and will involve intensive training to ensure that you have all the skills that you need to be successful.
COVID-19 measures have been put into place within our office: the number of staff members in the office is limited to ensure physical distancing can be maintained at all times, there will be no face-to-face sales/marketing, and visitors to the office will be restricted.
• Multi-tasking; simultaneously listening and entering data while thinking about options to offer customers
• Closing the sale while delivering fantastic customer service on each call
• Ability to convert leads into opportunities efficiently and effectively
The ideal candidate will have:
• The initiative and drive to follow-up on and close sales
• A competitive attitude strongly driven by results
• The desire to grow their sales career and make excellent money
• Strong customer service and communication skills
• Highly motivated and goal oriented
• Full-time availability; from Monday to Friday between 11:00 pm and 7:00 pm
• Prior sales experience in a remote or virtual environment
• Experience selling home security products
• Competitive salary or commission structure
• Continuous training with seasoned and successful sales professionals
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Connect6 Group welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.