Bilingual Assurance Learning Coordinator
Core Business Services
Requisition # MON002GC
Post Date 2 days ago
EYs people in more than 150 countries are committed to operating with integrity, quality and professionalism in the provision of audit, tax and transaction advisory services. We strive to help all our people achieve their professional and personal goals through an inclusive environment that values everyones contributions, appreciates diversity of thought, fosters growth, and provides continuous opportunities for development. Recognized as one of Canadas top employers, EY continually strives to be a great place to work.
The Talent Development and Learning Team for EY Canada is seeking a personable and proactive individual to help us plan and deploy small and large-scale learning and networking events. The incumbent will work primarily with the Assurance learning team but will also contribute to other service line initiatives.
The Learning Coordinator (LC) is responsible for the coordination and logistics of service line learning. This role works closely with the Learning Services Specialist (LSS) and Learning Manager (LM) to provide agreed-upon support for all classes.
The LC primary responsibilities include submitting courses and scheduling offerings, managing participant rosters, communications and compliance and course deployment including production and pre and post course activities.
The location of this position is open, and bilingual is preferred.
**Your key responsibilities**
• Identifying target learners and forecasting the number of classes, participants, deployment modality (VILT, Classroom, eLearning, Webcast), timing and session counts and general course planning.
• Support the LSS & LM with data required to finalize learning calendar, schedule participants
• Ensure sessions are scheduled with producers and production technologies (i.e.: Zoom link for sessions) as necessary.
• Work across teams to update and manage rosters to ensure schedules are kept current of any changes
• Support the LSS in the curation of level-based eLearning programs, including opening programs in SuccessFactors and scheduling of webcasts as required.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining SharePoint site for area(s) of responsibility
• Prepare size and set-up of classrooms needed to support classes (participant materials, polling questions, breakout rooms)
• Ensure award of CE credits
• Track and follow up with classroom training no-shows and missed time attestations
• Create and manage learning compliance tracking for area of responsibility weekly according to established deadlines
• Participate in weekly status update meetings with LSS & LM.
• Assist with TD&L working groups, projects and deployment as needed
• Produce VILT sessions and Teams Live Webcasts
**Virtual learning Producer**
• Experience with virtual platforms such as Zoom, Teams, etc.
• Admit participants, track and monitor attendance and note absences/no-shows
• Create and manage Polls, Breakout Rooms and Whiteboard
• Monitor Chat
• Assist the LM with the administration of the facilitator management tool, including recognition
• Available and accessible to facilitator for troubleshooting and support prior to, during and after class
• Work with the LSS to create facilitator SharePoint site(s)
• Distribute evaluation summary reports to facilitators post session
• Create evaluation summary reports and distribute to LM & Learning Leader for program debrief
• Gather / compile preliminary information for budgets and review with LSS & Learning Leader
• Review invoices and ensure accuracy before sending for approvals and payment
• Compile monthly learning accruals for areas of responsibility. and advise Learning Leader if any accruals are needed
**Skills and attributes for success**
• Experience in managing conference logistics, program deployment or project management
• Proficient in Excel (filters, vlookups, pivot tables or Power Query).
• Proficient in Zoom, MS Teams, SharePoint and Office 360
• Strong attention to detail and impeccable communication skills
• Strong analytical, organizational and project management skills
• Great interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain trusted relationships
• Willingness to work in a team environment
• Ability to manage multiple priorities independently during peak times
• Ability to take initiative and think through next steps / prioritize items to complete
This position may require overtime during peak times.
**What we look for**
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers and have a very strong attention to detail and the ability to meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture – built on high-performance teaming – where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. Its one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you to decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
**Make your mark. Apply today.**