If you have a heart to work with a nonprofit organization, and you are looking for a role where you can really make an impact, then read on! Our client is looking for a team of Bilingual Administrative Coordinators to work remotely on temporary contract, currently scheduled for 2-6 weeks, but could go longer.
- Must have 2+ years’ experience in administration, a call center or records management
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills; must be fully bilingual French and English
- Problem solver, who will take initiative
- Superior organizational skills paired with the ability to work in a busy environment with competing demands
- Strong computer skills with the ability to learn new software quickly
- Able work remotely – must have a computer/laptop with a working camera and microphone, as well as a cell phone or land line
- Agreeable to a criminal background check
- Must be available to start immediately and work weekends as required
- Obtains, updates and validates employee availability via email and telephone
- Identifies employees with the appropriate experience and availability to meet scheduling demands
- Provides scheduling and deployment support, including updating files, making travel arrangements, and acting as a liaison between the team, volunteers and onsite employees
- Accurately tracks information and data to meet health, safety and reporting requirements
- Reports on workforce planning priorities, achievements and gaps
- Forecasts staffing levels and communicates challenges
- Provides excellent customer service, and ensures the well being of team members
- Reviews, contributes and enforces organizational policies, and procedures
- Provides mentorship and training for new team members
- Complete work priorities in a timely fashion, resolving issues as needed
- Performs other duties as required
If you enjoy working with an organization that is dedicated to supporting communities, are bilingual and you are looking to work immediately, apply now!
Equation Staffing Solutions is a successful, award-winning Calgary based staffing and recruitment agency specializing in the placement of candidates on a temporary, contract or permanent basis. The industries we serve include oil and gas, warehousing & transportation, finance & accounting, banking, health care, educational institutions, engineering & technology, manufacturing, construction, agriculture and all levels of government. The job families we place people in comprise of general office & admin support, human resources, customer support, warehousing, trades, machine operators, production, accounting, records management, business management & information management.