Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Start Date: March 3rd 2020 ( 3 month contract)
Hours: Monday to Friday: 9am to 5pm
The Client Services Representative is accountable to manage all customer service inquiries throughout the branch. Customer service inquires may be received from phone, e-mail and written mail. Quality and professionalism is the key when responding.
• Performing required administrative tasks simple and complex for clients-Making calls, receiving clients, mailing and faxing documentation
• Assisting sales assistants with day to day tasks (above)
• Issuing letters to clients for documentation
• Responding to and resolving client issues and escalating, if required.
• Process client service requests according to established guidelines
• Follow established procedures in all communications with clients – by phone, e-mail or written – to ensure that compliance requirements are met for all scenarios
TOP SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
• Bilingual – English and French
• 0-1 years’ experience in a customer service role
• verbal and written communication (English and French)
• Customer service skills
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
• Time Management
• Able to adhere to a strict schedule
• Fast Learner
• High School Diploma or equivalent
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.