We are used by hundreds of Local Unions across the country to deepen their relationships with their employees . We care deeply about our members and about protecting and building great, innovative benefit packages so that we can make their lives easier.
The right candidate is a motivated, patient, proactive person who will become the main point of contact with Pro customers (specifically union members who request our benefit solution program) and their circle of influence after hand-off to our underwriting department. This person will ensure a smooth on-boarding process — as well as customer renewal and engagement — by tackling problems, providing support, and improving and expanding our customer success process. The candidate will also contribute to additional revenue opportunities with our clients through renewals.
· Onboarding: Educate customers how our solution program works (via face-to-face meetings, phone conversations, virtual meeting)
· Support: Handle incoming requests efficiency and clarity.
· Engagement: Use data to track your teams behavior and drive them for better results.
· Work with Product and other teams to understand key product benefits and functionality.
· Provide the best customer experience we possibly can to our customers.
· A genuine desire to provide the world's best customer service.
· Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to form strong relationships with clients at all levels of organizations.
· Analytical, detail-oriented thinker with the ability to self-prioritize projects to meet deadlines.
· Fast learner with strong people skill capabilities.
Please note; Compensation range is not a guaranteed number for any candidate until interview process. The shown number is our average income earned in the specific position.
Great fun atmosphere with No glass ceiling.
Yearly company conventions
Stock Options (publicly traded on NYSE)
Group health and life Insurance offered
AO/AIL is a leading provider of supplemental benefits and educator to the working class family. Their parent company is known internationally in the United States, Canada and New Zealand. The superior customer service, from initial contact through the life of a client, sets us apart from the competition. Our commitment to working families has been respected and appreciated by more than 30,000 different groups, representing members of labor unions, credit unions, associations, fraternal organizations, sporting groups, licensed professionals, and nonprofit organizations.