Extensive, relevant experience in a Cloud Admin or similar role.
· Experience with infrastructure-as-code and automation.
· Focus on Azure network security with in-depth knowledge of architecture and various security technologies.
· Strong experience working with Microsoft Azure including Azure AD, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Web Apps, AKS, KeyVaults, etc
· Extensive experience with cloud platforms, virtualization platforms, and containers (Docker, AKS, etc.).
· Experience with web application environments, such as TCP/IP, SSL/TLS, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing, CDNs, etc.
· Experience with scripting languages (PowerShell, Python, Ruby, Bash).
· Extensive experience with operations, administering both Windows and Linux machines.
· Experience with configuration management software and infrastructure as code (ARM Templtae).
· Experience with version control software and job execution tools, preferably Git / Bitbucket. Strong understanding of continuous integration/delivery practices and other DevOps concepts.
· Ability to quickly learn and develop expertise in highly complex existing applications and architectures. Attitude to thrive in a high-production, customer-oriented environment.
· Ability to contribute to multiple projects/demands simultaneously. Strong team player. Strong documentation skills and keen attention to detail.
· Prior experience in hands-on troubleshooting of complex systems problems that include capacity planning and performance tuning, reliability, or high availability initiatives.
· Degree in Computer/Software Engineering or a related area from a recognized educational institution.