negotiable / month
Buhler Inc. is seeking a highly motivated professional Automation Customer Service Engineer to provide support for the Buhler customers in North America in our rapidly growing Automation Business Unit, based out of the Toronto area, Canada.
Automation Customer Service Engineer
Toronto, ON, Canada
- Customer Service Support for existing Buhler customers
- Implementation, testing, commissioning of process machines and complete process lines
- Effective communication with customers and subcontractors to complete tasks on or off site.
- Modification of electrical panels on site for plant controls.
- Remote support for customers plant control
- Travel within U.S. & Canada (approx. 50-70%), occasional travel to Mexico and Europe
- Diploma in electrical engineering (or related field), Bachelor degree preferred
- 3 years or more Automation Customer Service Experience preferred
- PLC software experience (Allen Bradley/Siemens)
- Basic knowledge with HMI software applications (e.g. Factory Talk, InTouch, iFIX)
- Familiar with NEC, CUL, NEMA, CSA standards
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot electrical schematics
- Initiative to identify and evaluate problems, and to troubleshoot
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel
What we offer
- International, successful company with sustainable prospects for the future
- Wide technical & modern environment with interesting challenges
- Professional environment with an open communication culture
- Exciting development and training opportunities
- Great, dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary
- Attractive benefits package
- 3 weeks vacation
Every day, billions of people use Bühler technologies and solutions to satisfy their basic needs for food, mobility, or communication. Bühler Group operates in over 140 countries. The North American headquarters is located in Plymouth, MN. This position is located at Sputtering Components, Inc. Sputtering Components designs and manufactures equipment used for physical vapor deposition of thin films. SCI's PVD products include rotary sputtering magnetrons (end blocks and magnetics) and complete vacuum coater process lid systems.