Based on our continued growth, we currently have multiple job opportunities for an Associate Consultant role. As a member of the Diabsolut team, the Associate Consultant is a key player in an exciting, customer interfacing role that couples technical and customer relationship skills to successfully implement Salesforce product offerings.
The Associate Consultant will work within defined project teams to perform the technical implementation, and necessary application configuration outlined by customer requirements meetings. The candidate(s) will be responsible for completing tasks on one or more concurrent projects and reporting status to the assigned Project Manager.
• Clearly communicate technical information, concepts and solutions in a professional manner
• Working with the Technical Lead and/or Business Analyst to translate the customer requirements into a working solution
• Participate with the implementation of Technology product offerings
• Troubleshoot end-user application problems as needed
• Develop workarounds to difficult problems in a fast-paced and dynamic environment as needed
• Providing technical support to the customer during the implementation phase
• Assisting with the installation of software
• Assisting customer with configuring the application functionality to meet customer’s business objectives
• Assisting customer or third-party integrator to develop interfaces to our products
• Providing technical training to the customer technical staff
• Providing on-site support to customer during the testing and go-live phases to ensure a successful deployment
• Travel may be required depending on location of client
• BSc in Computer Science or equivalent
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English for Indian candidates (North American candidates French and English is a requirement)
• Experience within a professional services organisation, in a consulting role to external clients
• Strong desire to work both in design and on ‘hands-on’ implementation modes in the delivery of technology solutions
• Experience in pre-sales, including product presentation, a definite asset
• Experience using or working with Salesforce platform, a definite asset
• Experience working with Microsoft technologies
The ideal candidate is someone with excellent communication skills; have the initiative and resourcefulness plus the demonstrated ability to work without supervision.
The ability to “think outside the box” and have the tenacity to succeed despite obstacles would be a definite plus.
About Diabsolut Inc.:
Through a diverse portfolio of solutions centered on implementation and consulting, Diabsolut Inc. anticipates and answers the ever-evolving technological needs of our clients. Importantly, we assist companies in understanding and addressing the often unforeseen operational and employee-related challenges that accompany major change. Combining extensive understanding with strong partnerships, we advance strategic goals, transfer crucial knowledge internally and move businesses forward, fast.
Since 2003, our goal is to make every client a reference; and we are proud to say, they all are! At Diabsolut Inc., each employee plays a large role in the success of our business and takes ownership of the achievement of that success. We aren’t the typical consulting agency or system integrator, because our people and approach are simply different. We have a desire for acquiring the best talent and empowering our team members to be successful. Diabsolut Inc. believes our continued success lies in teamwork, diversity and our passion to be the best. This makes
Diabsolut Inc. a great company and a fantastic place to work! We are also proud to be considered as one of Canada’s Best Employers for Recent Graduates in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, and 2021!
Location Pointe-Claire Apply now Cancel