The Assistant Project Manager will be responsible for:
* Schedule, budget and document management
* Supporting the tender process and contract preparation
* Coordinating the consultant teams and RFIs
* Attending regular site visits and participating in trade meetings
* Building permit submissions
* Working with project management software such as MS Project, Excel
MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, marital status, or based on an individual’s status in any group or class otherwise protected under applicable human rights legislation. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled and all other qualified applicants
The successful Assistant Project Manager will have:
* Previous project management experience in Mid/High Rise multi-family construction
* A Bachelors Degree/equivalent in a relevant discipline
* Good communication and teamwork skills
* Attention to detail and solutions-orientated
* Competent user of various project management software
A leading GTA Developer who have over 25 years experience in the Residential/Mixed use market with a significant portfolio of projects under construction and in development.
They are currently looking for an Assistant Project Manager to join one of their current high rise projects within the Toronto area.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced APM to further their career in a highly regarded company with clear internal progression.
A highly competitive salary, benefits package and career development opportunities.