negotiable / month
Assemble products to quality and safety standards for Uni-ram Corporation.
- Assemble products, test and package.
- Hand tools (provided by the company) are used to some tasks.
- Training program provided.
- Job progression is available and recognized.
- Able to converse in English
- Min. high school diploma required.
- Attention to detail and willingness to learn
- Able to life up to 15 kg.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Experience in a production department an asset.
- Permanent, Full Time, Day shift only (7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.)
Uni-ram Corporation manufactures electrical and pneumatic equipment for the Automotive sector. We ship products to over 20 countries. Uni-ram is a growing company that has been in operation for 38 years.