Our client, a privately-held industrial services company, is searching for an Area Manager to lead and manage business operations within the Fort McMurray region. In this role, the successful incumbent will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations, employees and forecasting ongoing business needs.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
– Comply with all safe work practices, policies and procedures; ensure all employees act in accordance;
– Direct, manage, and coordinate site activities to achieve branch office business plan goals and maximize sales and profitability;
– Ensure operating, financial and contract deliverables are met;
– Promote a high-performance culture that includes a positive work environment, employee engagement, and teamwork across the region;
– Maintain effective communication, coordination and working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Your strengths include:
– The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of demonstrated management and leadership experience;
– Minimum 10 years of progressive experience within Oil & Gas, Industrial or Construction services industries;
– Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of an organization;
– Strong organizational and time management skills;
– Willingness and ability to travel.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Ramya El-Hayouni and Jason Dick.