In conjunction with the rest of the accounting team; the Finance Administrative Assistant’s role is critical to ensure that the Management team is supported in all tasks related to company’s compliance with all Provincial and Federal taxation laws.
Accountabilities / Direct
· Post AR transactions in QuickBooks
· Receive payments in the Accounting System.
· Prepare deposit slips.
· Reconcile and post credits and returns.
· Reconcile HST accounts as they relate to sales.
· Support the collection of AR.
· Ensuring Proof of Delivery is received for every sale and filing same.
Required Skills / Experience & Abilities
· Proven work experience as a Finance Administrative Assistant or similar role
· Hands-on experience with accounting software, like QuickBooks
· Advanced knowledge of MS Excel (creating spreadsheets and charts and using financial Excel functions)
· Good understanding of bookkeeping procedures
· Time-management and organization skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
BSc degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics