Industrial Plastics Fabricators Ltd
Who we are:
IPF Limited is a leading manufacturer of custom fabricated plastic & fiberglass contact molded products, specializing in chemical applications & pollution control equipment
We also design and engineer ventilation systems, fiberglass equipment, process systems and dual lamination equipment.
Our innovative design, detailed fabrication & sound installation capabilities give our clientele unparalleled service & satisfaction in the plastics and fiberglass manufacturing industry.
The Apprentice Fabricator is someone who has a passion for Making and Creating. Someone who enjoys to work with their hands on custom projects for all of our customers. They are responsible for taking blueprints and turning them into reality and ensuring the products that they make exceed all customer expectations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Uses Hand Tools and Machinery to create Custom Fabricated product out of Plastics and Fiberglass
· Read and follow blueprints to meet the product specifications
· Apply fiberglass onto the fabricated molds by way of the Hand Layup process
· Operate a forklift to load and unload finished products
· Manually lift up to 50 lbs as required
· Perform and preventative maintenance on the tools and equipment
· Be able to travel and work at customer facilities for any necessary service calls and equipment installations.
· Communicate effectively with everyone within the organization
· Maintain a clean and organized workplace
· Strive to maintain a safe and rewarding workplace
· Follow all company as well as common sense safety protocols
· Support customers as required
· Other duties as required
· Positive Attitude
· Willingness to learn
· Willingness to work in a fast paced environment
· Excellent Problem Solving Skills
· Willingness to work overtime as required
· Good understanding of English
· Ability to work at heights and if required in confined spaces
· Must have a Valid Drivers License and NO Criminal Convictions
We offer the following Benefits: