negotiable / month
Apply If You Need Experience – Apply Now – Start Tomorrow
We are seeking a new team member to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information.
This is an entry-level position, a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual looking to further develop a career in sales. With on-the-job training, we can ensure that you will be fully equipped with the knowledge you need to succeed and focus on making sales and providing a first-class service.
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve event issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Desire to participate in professional development and take on new responsibilities
- Self-motivated and comfortable working both independently and as part of a team
If you are an enthusiastic and determined individual with no sales experience, please send our HR team your resume to be considered for an interview.
We help business owners, industry leaders, and entrepreneurs grow their brands by providing strategies to optimize their PR, digital marketing and brand awareness. We create conversations and connect with your target audience in ways that fires up their imaginations. Our non-traditional communication strategies focus on driving results because we look at life (and brands) from a different angle.