Appliance Repair Expert is looking for experienced and non-experienced appliance repair technicians as we are expanding fast. We are based all over Canada. Must be able to work Monday – Friday. Must contain a valid G2 driver's license. The position is perfect for those who are hardworking, a team player, and motivated. Must have attention to detail. Must be respectful, dedicated, punctual, and must provide excellent customer service. Appliance repair experience is not a must, a full training will be provided.
What we offer:
• Hourly pay
• Attractive performance incentive
• Vehicle/Paid fuel
• Paid time off
• Company events
• Effective interpersonal skills
• Team player
• Excellent oral communication
• Excellent written communication
• Client focus
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
• Standing for extended periods
• Bending, crouching, kneeling
• Advise customers on work performed and condition of the equipment
• Repair electrical appliances and components
• Replace faulty components
• Refer to schematic drawings or product manuals to repair parts
• Diagnose faults, using testing devices
• Ability to reassemble units, including making minor adjustments and lubricating as needed once repairs are complete
• Install appliances, including observing and testing following installation to ensure quality and completing any initial adjustments on mechanical equipment to guarantee the proper functioning
• Receive payment for completed jobs
• Willing to travel
• Valid driver's license
• Travel expenses paid by the employer
• Prepare written estimates of repair costs
Our website: https://appliancerepairexpert.ca/
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$31.00 per hour
Our company offers technical support on all brands and types of appliances as well as proper technical training.
We also offer sales training and on-site immediate tech support.
The company offers the best appliance part discounts available on the market.
Various training programs and opportunities to become gas or refrigeration, certified technicians.
If taking things apart and figuring out how things work was always something you wanted to do, join our fast-growing team of professional technicians, and become one of those experts in no time.