negotiable / month
We are looking for a full time person to help us with ongoing projects.
- Must be on site (Montreal, Laurier corner St-Denis)
- AngularJS 3+ Years
- Working with an API
- Knowledge of XML
- Front-end development
- Autonomous resource, versatile, team spirit, proactive and capable of managing multiple front projects
- Working knowledge of Windows and some Linux
- Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent training/work experience
- Working French and English, spoken and written
- Punctual, Reliable, Dynamic, Motivated and analytical mind
- Great attention to details
- Love to learn and to seeks to understand
- Some knowledge of Perl, PHP Python, C
- Some Travel Industry experience
Many benefits to come to work with us:
- Growing company
- Excellent working conditions and multiple social benefits
- Management Style advocating respect, openness and satisfaction of employees and customers
- Young, dynamic and stimulating workplace
If you believe you have the required qualifications for this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter, making reference to your salary expectations. We thank the candidates for their interest in Softvoyage. Please note, however, that only the candidates selected for the position will be contacted.
Since 1987, Softvoyage has been developing innovative and robust IT solutions for the travel industry. Softvoyage's solutions allow the distribution and management of travel-related services to hundreds of agencies, tour operators, consolidators and service providers in North America and Europe.