The Analyst, Clinical Outcomes is responsible for providing analytical and expertise to health care professionals and other internal resources as they improve health care along the continuum of patient/client services. The incumbent will support development and implementation of clinical and financial data reporting to meet the needs of NH’s Clinical Services, including reports needed to satisfy regulatory requirements, research publication projects, and strategic clinical quality improvement initiatives. This position will provide consultation and support in the development, analysis, interpretation and management of a variety of complex data sources to support clinical process improvement and system impact savings. Additionally, this position will support internal education programs related to Planning, Quality and Information Management.
– Master’s Degree in Health Administration, Public Administration, Business, Statistics or Social Sciences;
– Two (2) to three (3) years’ experience working in an analytical capacity in a health services environment;
– Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
– Experience in operations research methods an asset.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
– Ability to develop forecasting models.
– Ability to analyze and interpret data, use complex statistical concepts, and prepare reports.
– Demonstrated knowledge and experience with large databases, spreadsheets and graphics.
– Broad understanding of current issues, challenges and future directions of health care delivery in Canada.
– Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with all levels of the organization.
– Ability to foster effective working relationships, both internal and external, at all levels.
– Ability to work under pressure without direct supervision.
– Ability to research, analyze and problem-solve complex issues towards creative solutions and recommendations.
– Ability to anticipate and respond to changing priorities.
– Ability to plan, organize and prioritize, balancing multiple projects.
– Proficient in the use of common computer applications, including word processing, spreadsheet, database, and email software.
View Prince George Community