We are seeking a full time receptionist to undertake reception and clerical duties Unichairs Inc. The successful candidate will be “the face” of the company for our customers.
The ideal candidate will have a friendly and outgoing personality while also being very perceptive and disciplined in a fast paced environment. This position requires a customer oriented approach, the ability to provide accurate detailed information, and the ability to multitask with various departments of the company, such as the Sales Department and with warehouse personnel.
Completion of high school, post secondary diploma
EXPERIENCE: min. 3 years in administrative or customer service
– Answer the phone, screen and direct calls to the proper departments
– enter sales orders
– Handle Payment Transactions (Cash, Debit Card, Visa, Mastercard)
– filing documents
– ship packages through Fed Ex, Purolator, etc
– process workorders
– report to owner
– knowledge in Microsoft Office is a must
– Excellent oral and communication skills, job task planning and organizing.
– Works well with others
– Problem solver and a critical thinker
– fluent in English