We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. The candidate would need to have manufacturing work related experience or be familiar with ISO 9100. Candidates should be able to assist management by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace. This position is located in Acton, ON
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Computer skills -word processing, spreadsheet, and database software -Microsoft, Word, Excel (E2 Software knowledge an asset)
2. Sort incoming mail, faxes, and courier deliveries for distribution, prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail, courier parcels.
3. Forward incoming general e-mails/forward phone calls or voice mail from the general mailbox.
4 Order and maintain office supplies as required.
5. Code and file material according to the established procedures and assist with inventory.
6. Update and ensure the accuracy of the organization's database. Enter invoices, update vendor/customer information, and track vendor purchase orders.
8. Provide secretarial and administrative support to management; directly to the Operations Manager.
9. Other duties as required.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Education (High School Diploma) and must possess Administrative Skills, Microsoft Office, Managing Processes, Highly Organizational, Professionalism, Problem Solving, and Verbal Communication Skills. ISO/AS9100 exposure preferred.
Valid Drivers Licenses and vehicle required. Health Benefits available after 3 months probation period.