negotiable / month
What Westcan ACS is looking for?
The Operations Department is seeking an individual who thrives in a fast-paced office environment and enjoys problems solving. The candidate must be detail oriented as you will be interacting with various departments daily. Our Operations department is the nucleus of Westcan ACS. We are a dedicated team of people interested in providing accurate services to our internal and external customers. The successful candidate will gain a well-rounded experience with respect to the inner operations of our business; everything from purchasing products and service, selling solutions to end clients, and managing large projects.
- Minimum three (3) to five (5) years’ experience in a professional services environment;
- Must have strong computer skills and be proficient at an advanced level with the Microsoft Office Package -Word, Excel, Outlook (Email and Calendar) Knowledge of databases is an asset
- Provide support for supervisors/managers
- Maintain and update various documentation, contact lists, training materials and internal communications platforms
- Providing back-up support to the other administrative assistants on the admin team
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly goal oriented
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work collaboratively as a key member of a team and independently
- Meticulous attention to detail, refined organizational skills and the ability to multi-task
What we offer:
- Full Benefits package (after probation period)
- Business Casual Attire
- 8:00am to 4:30pm Monday to Friday
- Weekends, Statutory, and Long Weekends Off
- 15 days of vacation per year (after probation period)
- Energized Parking Space
- Exceptionally friendly staff
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Westcan-ACS family.
Since Westcan's inception in 1977, we have established ourselves as a market leader in the design, procurement and deployment of wireless communications. Known for bringing fundamental changes to data networking and network integration, our expertise translates into liberating users from wired legacy networks and creating virtually limitless options in remote communications, wireless LANs, personal communications networks, and mobile radio networks.