What is the opportunity?
As an Administrative Assistant for RBC Dominion Securities you will play an important role in supporting a high energy and successful team of Investment Advisors for the Dominion Securities Branches in White Rock, Langley and Maple Ridge.
Please note: This is a 6 month contract position, that may be extended for the right candidate.
What will you do?
– Help maintain current knowledge of client accounts by reviewing daily activity on line and applicable reports
– Provide world class client service to our valued clients
– Investigate and resolve inquiries and complaints related to accounts and escalate to the Investment Advisor, Branch Management where appropriate
– Conduct various administrative functions as required including the review of incoming mail and answering telephone calls.
– Prepare client review materials, correspondence and reports
What do you need to succeed?
– High School Diploma
– Exceptional Client Service / Communication skills
– Ability to prioritize and multi-task to meet strict deadlines
– Administrative Experience
– Be willing to travel 80% to other branches
– Previous financial or brokerage industry experience
– Post-secondary degree
– CSC and CPH
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
– A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
– Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
– Ability to make a difference and lasting impact
– Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Royal Bank of Canada is Canada’s largest bank, and one of the largest banks in the world, based on market capitalization. We are one of North America’s leading diversified financial services companies, and provide personal and commercial banking, wealth management, insurance, investor services and capital markets products and services on a global basis. We have over 80,000 full- and part-time employees who serve more than 16 million personal, business, public sector and institutional clients through offices in Canada, the U.S. and 37 other countries. For more information, please visit rbc.com.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
RBC is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,