· Completion of Secondary School is mandatory. Bachelor’s degree or a two year Office Administration or Business management diploma will be an asset.
· Minimum of 02-03 years experience in administration, management or clerical role is required or completion of a college program or university degree may lower the experience requirement to 1-2 years.
· Excellent communication skills in English are required.
· Excellent interpersonal & relationship building skills.
· Extremely organized, excellent coordination & collaboration skills, Superior oral and written communication skills, Strong proficiency in English.
· Ability to handle confidential material and situations with tact and discretion.
· Strong ability to take initiative and complete tasks as assigned.
Guru International Holdings Inc. DBA Guru Cellphone Repairs based at 8609 120 Street Delta BC V4C 6R4 is one of the fastest growing companies in our field and we’d love to have you on our team.
We are currently looking for 1 full-time permanent Administrative Assistant (NOC 1241) for our following location:
Job Location: 8609 120 Street Delta BC V4C 6R4
What we offer:
Salary: $25.00/hour for 40 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 01
Minimum Education: High School
NOC Group: Administrative Assistant
NOC Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Duties to be performed in efficient manner:
· Perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks in regard to record keeping, ordering, invoicing, tallying, receiving, ordering, shipping, receiving for the company.
· Providing support to our director and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company’s general administrative activities.
· Perform general office duties and provide administrative support.
· Communicate effectively among all locations, employees, vendors, suppliers, customers, businesses etc.
· Perform light bookkeeping duties for our company such as schedules, general ledgers and books.
· Coordinate with director and company accountant for the payroll, tax returns, GST remittances and other financial transactions.
· Maintain, order, oversee the supplies for company.
· Schedule and confirm appointments.
· Answer telephone and relay telephone calls and messages. Maintain contact lists.
· Answer administrative questions and pass along unresolved issues to management.
· Order office supplies and maintain inventory.
· Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
· Maintain the effective operation and upkeep the office equipment, including photocopier, fax machine, Printers, computers and telephones.
· In the absence of the management, handles administrative complaints, receives and organizes documents and reports to the management.
· Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents.
· Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information.
· Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas.
As per BC Employment standards act. 4% vacation pay of the gross salary or 10 days of paid vacation annually.