Accounting Advantage - Toronto
negotiable / month
Finance and Insurance
Accounts Receivable Specialist – Scarborough
Work for an Industry Leader!
Our client in the manufacturing sector is looking to hire full time an n Accounts Receivable Specialist. This position is responsible for applying and posting payments to customer accounts on a daily basis in a high volume environment.
- Apply and post payments to customer accounts on daily basis from various sources such as EFT/Wire, credit & debit card payments and cheques.
- Communication and/or correspondence with customers in a fast paced and high volume credit department
- Provide customer service regarding payment issues – report disputes, make adjustments/small balance write off, customer accounts reconciliations, resend invoices & distribute account statements as required
- Collection calls on outstanding 30, 60, 90
- Credit hold/release on pending orders
- Accurate application or payments from customers to open invoices, on account, or inter-company transfers
- Prepare refund request, prepare daily deposits
- 1-3 years’ work Accounts Receivable experience
- Clear verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and a high degree of accuracy
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with SAP an asset
Qualified applicants will be contact immediately.
You’ve taken a key step toward advancing your career by coming to Accounting Advantage. As a complete career resource, we specialize in helping accounting and finance practitioners make the most of their professional assets. Partnering with Accounting Advantage means working with a strong industry player who understands your goals and unique situation. Just as importantly, it means gaining access to superior career options and top accounting and finance opportunities.