Accounting Advantage - Toronto
negotiable / month
Finance and Insurance
Accounts Payable Specialist – Mississauga
Our large national well recognized client is looking to hire a proven Accounts Payable Administrator for their accounting team.
What you will be required to do:
- High volume processing – coding, posting, inter-company transactions, EFT processing
- New vendor file set up
- Weekly cheques runs
- Liaise with project accountants to ensure the correct costing for various projects
- Month end journals
- HST monitoring
- Credit Card processing, reconciliations
- Employee expense processing
- Handle vendor inquiries
Skills/Experience that will win you the role:
- Diploma in Accounting, Finance
- Minimum 2 years full cycle AP experience
- Highly motivated, personable individual with exceptional communication skills
- Seeking highly organized individual with strong attention to details
Qualified applicants will be contact immediately.
You’ve taken a key step toward advancing your career by coming to Accounting Advantage. As a complete career resource, we specialize in helping accounting and finance practitioners make the most of their professional assets. Partnering with Accounting Advantage means working with a strong industry player who understands your goals and unique situation. Just as importantly, it means gaining access to superior career options and top accounting and finance opportunities.