IT Unlock’s mission is to improve our client's current IT condition. We are looking for a talented accounts manager. This is a permanent position. The work is done in downtown of Montreal and it begins quickly. Beautiful technologies and nice challenge are waiting for you.
The ideal candidate will be able to appropriately identify the needs of both new and current customers in order to aid customers in their success using our product. This will be done by developing an appropriate level of communication with clients and internal team members to better understand and mitigate any issues the customers may face.
We are looking for a passionate technical representative who will be responsible for business development in downtown Montreal. You will have to prospect new leads and existing leads. Our company is growing and beautiful challenges are waiting for you. We offer a generous salary plus commission and benefits.
- Work cross-functionally within the company to communicate with all stakeholders in customers' success
- Create and maintain relationships with customers to better understand and achieve their needs
- Make visits to our customers to identify opportunities for growth within our platform
- Manage all reporting about the health of customers' accounts
- Generate business opportunities through professional, dedicated prospecting and cold-calling
- Own the sales cycle, from lead generation to closure
- Meet and exceed all monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- RFP response, proposal, and quotation creation
- Represent IT UNLOCK at client meetings, trade shows, and networking events
- Develop and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Find cutting-edge approaches to enlarge the customer database
- Book appointments and visit clients
- Develop customer relationships and get new clients on the phone.
- Visit our developer's team weekly to offer support
- Sourcing resumes delivering the right fits
- Previous account management experience
- Articulate and well accustomed to a client-facing role
- Willingness and ability to travel
- At least 1 year of sales experience in software development or IT services
- Be comfortable with sales targets
- Independent and resourceful
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- The entrepreneurial spirit will fit right in with this growing organization