Joining our partner means working in a company on a human scale and internationally oriented.
In the current context of the Covid-19 pandemic, our client continues to grow. They have implemented many measures to ensure the health of their employees.
- You want to play an essential role within the company by supporting them in particular throughout accounting process?
- Do you want to exercise your expertise on the complete accounting cycle, analyzes and budget within a team of experts?
Our partner is a growing international company located in downtown Montreal.
Its accounting teams are made up of business experts as well as managers focused on learning and increasing skills.
It is a dynamic environment in full evolution and demanding (high standards)
As an accountant, you will:
- Perform full accounting cycles for multiple entities (AP, AR and Cash)
- Prepare periodic government remittances and payments
- Prep write month-end, quarter-end and year-end journal entries
- Prepare monthly or quarterly financial statements
- Provide support to asset managers at need
- Provide support during the end of year audit
- Maintain an orderly accounting filing system
Your qualifications, your talents, your assets:
- Bachelor’s degree or college diploma in accounting (or equivalent)
- 2 to 5 years experience in accounting
- Candidate for a CPA designation (an asset)
- Good knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, in particular Excel
- Good level of bilingualism, French / English, spoken and written
- Professionalism, sense of organization, sense of analysis, autonomy and rigor
- Ability to work within a growing team
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines
- Ability to adapt to an environment rapidly changing work environment
Our partner offers you:
- A fixed salary + an access bonus on performance.
- 4 weeks vacation
- An RRSP
- Complete range of insurance
- Transportation partially reimbursed
- Access managers to skills development and excellence.
Do you want to learn more about this opportunity? Contact Rémi Nicolle by email:
We would like to thank you for your interest in joining our partner’s team. We will communicate with the talents whose application has been selected.
If you are not contacted, we will evaluate your profile for other opportunities.
Note that the use of the male generic has no discriminatory intent.
Totem considers the diversity of talents as an asset, and believes in and adheres to the principle of equity in employment.