Hire Standard is recruiting on behalf of SRI Homes – Regent. SRI Homes – Regent, the “R” in SRI Homes, is located near the airport in the South Central Alberta city of Lethbridge and has been building homes since the 1960’s. We are dedicated to building quality homes, thus bringing pride to both Regent and the homeowner.
This is a Career position that involves travel within Western Canada.
Business Analyst Role requiring CPA Designation
This is an exciting opportunity with a large organization that offers room to grow and advance.
· Analyzing Products for Sale, understanding of Cost/Price Relationships
· Produce and Present Data in Spreadsheet form
· Communicate with Vendors and other Team Members to Collect Required Information
· Travel to 5 locations in Western Canada
· CPA Designation
· Strong Business Acumen
· Project Driven
· Analytical, Self starter
· Positive team player
· Organized planner
· Computer Competency including knowledge of ERP system and Advanced level of Excel
· Able to Travel within Western Canada as required (could be as many as 26 weeks/year)
· Above Average Compensation Package
· Job Satisfaction in a Fast-Paced Working Environment
· Benefits Package 100% paid by the company
· Team environment
· Stable, Long-term Employment
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those considered will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you are agreeing to receive email communication from Hire Standard.