We are seeking an Accountant! .
THE CAREER OPPORTUNITY YOU'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR:
Imagine being part of a successful organization that delivers superior brands to customers in Eastern Ontario.
Experience an environment that values leadership, shared ideas, and continuous improvement.
Become the best. Define your potential and develop yourself through challenging work and learning from others.
Responsible for taking ownership of accounting books, financial statements, and accounts payable.
IN THIS POSITION YOU'LL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO:
· Prepare financial statements and support accounting firm with supporting documentation
· Full cycle processing of accounts payable invoices, including matching receiving reports with invoices, reviewing invoices, obtaining authorizations and ensuring proper GL codes are used, issuing payments.
· Posting bank transactions
· Processing day end and posting gl entries
· Reconcile bank statements and clearing accounts
· Process payroll
· Processing of Government statements and payments, including HST, QST, source deductions, WSIB reporting, ROEs
· Maintain reporting software (Sage Intelligence)
· Support Billing and Accounts Receivable team as needed
What You Need to Succeed
· Accounting diploma (or equivalent experience)
· Minimum 5 years of experience in full cycle accounting and Accounts Payable, in a multi currency environment.
· Experience in 3-way matching payables.
· Strong account reconciliation skills
· Must be detail oriented and have highly developed computer skills using various business productivity programs and intermediate or higher Excel (analytic skills are a must).
· Experience with Payroll, both in house and ADP
· Experience using Sage Business Vision and Sage 300, including Intelligence Reporting.
· The successful candidate must be a team player that displays initiative and the ability to work independently.
· Strong problem solving and communication skills are essential.
· Bilingualism (French/English) is an asset
Job Type: Full-time
· General Ledger: 5 years
· Accounts Payable: 5 years