negotiable / month
Global Technical Talent (GTT), a Chenega Corporation owned company, and we are searching for highly motivated and talented Account Executive. GTT is a leading national staffing agency focused on IT talent; with clients in the United States and Canada, with a focus on technology-driven recruiting infrastructure. When you join our team of Account Managers you will be pursuing business development for both GTT's staffing services, MSP/VMS partnership, as well as and digital solutions SOW business.
- SIA (Staffing industry Analyst) 2020 Best Staffing firm to work
- SIA (Staffing industry Analyst) Fastest growing Staffing Firm, INC 5000 Company, Business NH Magazines top 5 companies in NH.
- Flexible work-life Balance, GTT's exceptional employee driven culture. 1D2 day on Friday during summer, few days remote option.
- Excellent base salary, One of industries TOP commission structure, three-week vacation.
- State of the art Recruiting Infrastructure, AI driven ATS, 9 Million Unique Talent profile, 90+ highly experience Talent advocated.
- Parent Company: 5600+ employee organization, over 900m in annual revenues across a variety of industries. Native American Company (8a ANC corporation)/ Minority Owned Benefits:
- 20 years of referenceable past performance with fortune 500 clients
- Our long-term clients include some of the nation's largest companies, such as Client, Client, Banking, Client, BOSE, TJX, Partners Healthcare, Fidelity, Amazon/Audible, LYFT, Eversource, PG&E, Abbot and more.
- 3-5 years of experience working as an account manager in the IT staffing industry is a MUST
- Must have experience managing large enterprise MSP/VMS accounts
- Must have experience in Fieldglass or similar VMS
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and adapt quickly to changing client needs.
- Must have Canadian IT staffing experience.
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong engaging phone presence.
- Experience with client C-level decision makers.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying attention to details.
- Strong conceptual knowledge of technology.
- Familiarity with social networking tools.
- We are looking for a passionate Account Manager team member who will partner with and ensure the long-term success of our clients.
- Primary responsibilities include fostering customer success with your account, putting together sales material, working with managers within client organizations to compile business requirements, and either presenting the candidates that GTT identifies for their needs, or serving as the coordinator with the development teams at Precocity to deliver digital solutions products.
- You will also be developing long-term relationships with your portfolio of clients, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders, and serving as accounts' point of contact with Global Technical Talent.
- Follow the philosophy of Customer Success to proactively identify pain points for clients and potential partners.
- Work with the GTT team and clients to provide the best service possible.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders, and executive sponsors.
- Generate new business by developing and pursuing leads using networking tools, business intelligence analysis, and the efforts of our recruiting team.
- Act as the main Point of Contact for their accounts and/or MSP programs.
- Gather requirements from our clients, both on general needs and for specific projects, and communicate them effectively to the GTT workforce.
- Meet clients' needs in a timely and professional manner while complying with Service Level Agreements.
- Package and present candidates in compliance with the client's defined process.
- Pursue and report feedback on candidates presented to our clients.
- Negotiate contract terms with new clients, including net payment, rates, and process.
- Refining existing marketing materials to directly target your business development leads.
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
- Be familiar with emerging technologies and how they are reshaping the IT workspace.