European based Manufacturer, specializing in development, manufacturing, and worldwide sales of medical devices in the areas of Aesthetic dermatology: soft tissue fillers (Hyaluronic acid Dermal Filler) and natural cosmetics, with the Head Office and Training Center in Toronto, is seeking an experienced Aesthetic Nurse (Cosmetic Injector) to help us create sales and address customer needs in the West terrotories of Canada.
To be successful in this role, you should, have excellent communication abilities and be highly motivated to meet sales goals.
- Establish new accounts, territories and service existing relationships
- Identify customer needs and recommend product solutions.
- Educate clients within the assigned territory and Assist with the training needs
- Communicate key “selling” opportunities using existing promotions, new product introductions, new pricing scenarios and other creative selling strategies
- Provide expert product knowledge and appropriately respond to questions and ensure customers have a thorough understanding of our products, and treatments
- Manage promotional activities, open houses and events
- Repetitive communication, verbal/electronic, with existing clientele base and identify new business clientele.
- Report on individual and territorial sales results (weekly, monthly, quarterly and annually).
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven organizational skills
- Ability to operate independently and manage your time efficiently
- Proven skills in training and influencing clients by utilizing scientific evidence and best practices
- Ability in making presentations to groups
- Proven ability to create presentations, selling materials that effectively deliver the intended message
- Ability to handle technical demands in dealing with Medical professionals
- Problem Solving ability
- Ability to develop and execute a business strategy
- PC proficiency, Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Excel, Word, Power Point etc.…)
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- RN.RPN Currently Registered with Provincial College of Nurses. NP or MD degree is an asset,
- Knowledge of cosmetic market place would be preferred
- Minimum 2 years of strategic sales experience in a business to business sales environment