Do you regularly come up with ideas for your clients and friends? Do you love the taste of closing a sale? Do you love seeing your clients success and watching their business grow?
As an Account Manager, you will work closely with our existing clients to find and create business opportunities and drive client success in the digital marketing space. You will manage a magical customer and client experience and ensure regular advocacy for your accounts to help them drive forward. This is a sales position: we are looking for professional sales driven individuals who love creating ideas for clients while building long term relationships!
– Able to work both independently and within a team
– Outstanding written & verbal communication skills
– Strong self-organization skills
– Strong multitasking and prioritization skills
– Strong negotiation skills
– Drive to self-learn
– Good sense of humour
– You love the art of the sale, have a great work ethic, are a team player and ooze enthusiasm and positivity
– You love building relationships with your clients and are willing to go the extra mile to help everyone achieve success
– You relish positive client feedback
-You are constantly learning and love to find new solutions to problems. From proactively making recommendations and up-selling to consistent communication and reporting, you make a point of understanding and anticipating customer's business needs.
– You attune to the digital world with an understanding and passion for all things digital including website design, web marketing, web mobile and web apps, social media and other digital marketing services
– Ideally holds a degree/certificate in Business, Marketing or Communications and 1 to 3 years proven sales experience, or a combination of both
– B2B sales experience a plus
– Services sales experience a plus
– Experience in the digital marketing industry an asset
– Web and Social Media experience
– Advanced computer literacy
– Ability to represent the company in a professional manner
– Provide support / participation in external networking events (outside business hours) on an as-needed basis
– Drivers license