TOOLBX is Toronto's top marketplace for construction materials and supplies. Powered by our on – demand material platform, we are building technology that enables construction professionals to build Faster, Smarter & More efficient.
TOOLBX is looking to hire an Account Executive with a background in B2B technology or sales and a strong track record of overachievement. Focusing on finding new customers, you will be responsible for establishing TOOLBX as a trusted business partner with target accounts. Someone who is natural at selling and has a basic knowledge about the construction industry, with a passion to learn would be ideal. Your primary duties will include, but not limited to; attending client sites, cold calling and driving the internal process to setup our partnership for success.
Feel free to visit us at http://toolbx.com/ for more information on our company or our Instagram page @toolbxapp.
- Prospect and build a pipeline of qualified construction professionals who would benefit from TOOLBX
- Communicate the value of TOOLBX and its newest products to prospects with a consultative approach
- Routine sale calls to existing and new customers including cold calls to prospective clients
- Develop a strategic sales plan that is aligned with company objectives
- Own the entire sales process from prospecting to activation
- Uncover growth opportunities within the existing customer base
- Leverage Salesforce to maintain an accurate pipeline and forecast
- Work cross-functionally with our Customer Success and Product teams to provide key business insights
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in business or equivalent
- 3+ years of sales experience managing a full sales cycle
- Track record of overachieving targets in a market-leading B2B sales environment
- Combination of both inbound/outbound sales experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Technically proficient and can demo/present mobile application to new clients
- Experience with Salesforce to track progression and report goals
- Experience multi-tasking work with attention to detail
- A valid Driver’s License with a good driving record and access to a reliable vehicle (65% of the job requires travelling to and from client site)
- Highly motivated individual with a “can-do” attitude and able to work in an agile environment
Why you'll love TOOLBX!
- Fast-paced start-up community with great growth opportunities
- Ability to put your stamp on an innovative product
- Passionate, diverse, and supportive team member
- Office located in the heart of Toronto
- Great compensation and benefits package!
Job Types: Full-Time
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please note, only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Toolbx is an on-demand marketplace for contractors, renovators, and project managers. Our mobile app makes it easy to order construction materials, tools, and supplies to your job site.
Founded by construction professionals, we know how important it is to finish a job on time and on budget. Toolbx is devoted to helping builders maximize job site productivity and efficiency by ensuring your team always has everything they need to get the job done.