Account Executive Sales Position
Join the Industry Leader: Here we grow again!
We are a leader in IT Training, Over the last 35+ years, we have cultivated a reputation for world-class instruction, award winning trainers, superior facilities, the broadest catalog in the industry, and the largest guaranteed-to-run schedule in the world.
We provide training to Government and Private organizations. Our product offering is huge, and we are able to provide a training solution for most customer. We are able to provide training to clients by multiple delivery methods such as in-class, virtual live, and eLearning.
B2G and B2B Sales Executive – Government Sales is our initial primary objective
This is a commission-based Business to Business “hunter”/cold calling role focused on identifying and sourcing leads, performing needs assessments preparing custom quotes, closing complex transactions and collaborating with customer provide training plans. We will provide product training and support so you may demonstrate the platform to our customers. We eagerly compensate closers well.
This is an exceptional opportunity and it is a virtual job. Travel to meet with customers and attend trade-shows / conferences may be required on occasion. You must be a self-starter and creative thinker while also being willing and able to follow set processes, including consistent Sales entry and sales pipeline forecasts. Platform Training will be provided.
Key success factors and requirements for this role:
- A minimum of 3-5 years of sales experience, ideally in Education and Training markets, would be an asset.
- Salary Plus Commission Compensation. You must be able to demonstrate how you’ve regularly achieved your B2B sales quotas in previous roles.
- Exposure to learning/training sales in the IT Industry field will be a plus. Working with Government Organizations and Private companies
- You should be able to illustrate your success in positioning our IT Training delivery methods and programs with new clients. Equally, we would like to hear from you if you’ve enjoyed great success in positioning and closing business services and technology solutions with medium to large sized companies.
- You will have a very sharp focus on finding new clients. So you must have the energy, self-reliance, and tenacity to sweep and prospect within your market and rapidly build a compelling pipeline.
- You must be an effective relationship builder, able to understand your client’s decision-making processes, their stakeholders and have the conversational and presentation abilities and poise to co-develop a buying vision with clients in which you’re viewed as a trusted source of advice.
- You must be able to negotiate contractual terms with the client.
Other success factors
- You currently reside in the Ottawa Area and are comfortable and productive in a home office environment and are excited to travel to industry events or customer meetings as required.
- You have a degree in business or a related field with qualifications in business, marketing or technology is a plus.
- Fluent and productive in the use of Microsoft Office software, Microsoft Dynamics, Microsoft Teams
Please forward a resume, salary and quota attainment history, and a short cover note that squarely addresses the key success factors for this role.
New Horizons provides instruction in the use of personal computers, computer software and business skills. It offers vendor-authorized training and certifications for Microsoft, Cisco, CompTIA and VMware. Training methods include instructor-led courses, both in person and online, as well as self-directed labs.