At Q4, we hustle, we grind and we grow. As the team members that make up #Q4orce, we care, we compete and we support each other every day. We’re on a mission to deliver a best-in-class client experience driven by technology, data, and of course, our people.
As the leading provider of website, analytics and virtual events solutions to investor relations and the capital markets, Q4 is a trusted partner to over 2,400 of the world’s most successful public companies and institutions – and we are growing at an incredible pace. We’re on our way to becoming the largest capital markets platform company in the world. That’s where you come in.
We hire smart, curious, and talented people to push boundaries, reimagine what’s possible and turn challenges into opportunities, all while keeping the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do.
This is your opportunity to be a part of something special. Join us!
Q4 is a team of creators, builders, and disruptors who specialize in solutions for investor relations. We develop products that are constantly evolving, solving problems, and pushing the boundaries of what technology can do for capital markets. Our products are built from scratch and leverage the strengths of every developer and team member at Q4. The Account Executive, will be primarily responsible for sourcing and landing new client logo accounts, specifically Public Companies, and will execute on the Company’s growth plan with a goal of achieving the assigned sales quota. In addition, this position is responsible for teamwork, exhibiting and promoting the company’s core values.
- Sales Leadership – Self starter, who can quickly and effectively establish key relationships with decision makers within large enterprises.
- Selling Q4’s IR technology and services, engaging with the Investor Relations and Corporate Communications functions and senior management within Public Companies.
- Drive for Results – “hunter” mentality, will meet / exceed monthly / quarterly revenue objectives by prospecting, securing meetings, and closing new business.
- Weekly Reporting and Pipeline Management – will complete all weekly pipeline and activity reporting in accordance with Q4’s forecasting cadence.
- Voice of the Customer – will act as the Customer champion within Q4 to ensure we continue to gather product feedback to exceed our commitments and delight our Customers.
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in business/economics.
- Minimum of 5 years with a proven track record for success with enterprise sales in digital tech sales/SaaS (selling into the capital markets industry is a plus).Proven track record of success and exceeding expectations selling to and developing lasting relationships with your customer’s senior management, the C-Suite and Board.
- Experience and success selling and winning new business opportunities Experience building out a new territory, including establishing and executing on a territory plan.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of how to accurately forecast revenue levels and achieve sales targets in a high-growth environment.
- Strong personal contributor having the desire and energy to roll up sleeves and make things happen.
- Experience using Salesforce.com, SalesLoft, Gong and LI Sales Navigator.
- Experience with a fast-paced environment.
We are motivated by solving complex problems in unorthodox ways. Emphasis on your well-being means you experience your true potential. We offer a variety of benefits to ensure you can always work hard and have fun:
– Health, wellness and lifestyle benefits to balance your heart, mind, and body.
– Pension matching and Employee Equity Incentives to support your financial health.
– Unlimited paid time off so you can be really recharge and enjoy life. Enough said.
– Flexible working environment. Choose your home, one of our trendy offices or mix it up.
– Virtual team building and socials. Keeping people connected is important.
– And an amazing culture to top it all off!
A career at Q4 means joining a team that thrives in a fast paced, high growth environment; one that is focused on providing growth opportunities, encouraging diversity & inclusion and working to inspire an entrepreneurial spirit. We’re thrilled to be able say that the Q4 team and culture have even won some awards along the way including being recognized as one of Canada’s Best Workplaces for Women and Technology.
Q4 values diversity and people of all backgrounds and abilities. Should you require any accommodations prior to or during the interview process, please contact email@example.com.