The Brainrider Account team is a group of relationship builders, trusted advisors, and revenue generators.
Your focus will be to support the Account Team build relationships with new clients and cultivate relationships with existing ones, to ensure we deliver to client expectations.
Our core values should naturally align with yours. Your communication skills, the ability to actively listen to your clients and understand what they need, and prepare the necessary resources and collateral needed by the senior account team for client meetings will be key to your success.
You will actively seek to learn about Brainrider services and value propositions, and research and stay updated on the B2B/digital landscape, on your account industries and their target markets. As an advocate for your clients, you help liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure client needs are understood and deliverables meet strategic brand objectives.
Key Performance Metrics
- Client Satisfaction: Your primary goal will be to ensure our clients are satisfied with the value we are providing, and are likely to recommend us to their peers and commit to long term relationships
- Team Satisfaction: Your ability to support the account team and help them strengthen relationships and grow their accounts will
- Profitable Growth: Develop new opportunities within any smaller accounts you own
What You'll Be Doing:
- Establish and maintain trusted relationships with client marketing teams by listening to and identifying their needs and how Braindrier can help
- Support Brainrider participation in client planning activities
- Regularly monitor and support account lead on creating account plans and reports updates, and forecast and track client account metrics
- Identify opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Prepare sales presentation and pitch decks for senior account leads
- Coordinate with team members working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Have some understanding of the B2B/digital landscape and continuously build on industry knowledge and how it is affecting our clients’ businesses
- Maintain updated knowledge of Brainrider products and services
- Escalate client complaints to account lead
- Work with producers to monitor project utilization against budget and keep senior account lead informed
- Perform administrative tasks including taking meeting notes, coordinating travel, setting up onsite client meetings, etc.
- Manage and grow smaller client accounts independently
What You'll Bring:
- 2 years experience working in Marketing Services or Client Service in an agency and/or client-side B2B marketing roles
- A degree in business, marketing or a related field
- Tech-savvy: You like working with various digital tools and pick them up quickly
- You have an understanding of digital marketing
- Trusted advisor: You are customer-oriented, a natural relationship builder, have strong listening and communication skills, and feel successful when helping others achieve results
- You have strong personal organization skills and attention to detail
- You are positive, proactive, a self-starter and can prioritize among competing tasks
- You are curious, inquisitive and engaged
- You love collaborating with teammates, sharing ideas, and working together to overcome challenges
- You have excellent verbal and written communications skills
Due to COVID-19 Guidelines, this role is 100% remote until further notice.
We offer competitive salaries, paid vacation, work from home (WFH) support and set-up assistance, and a wide variety of other great perks!
The fine print:
- Please include current resume and brief introduction, we would like to learn more about you and your experience
- Candidates selected for next steps will be contacted
- You can learn more about working with us at Brainrider Careers
Please note this position may include some embedded projects, working for Brainrider but dedicated to one of our client's offices for a specified timeframe.
Brainrider is invested in creating a diverse and inclusive environment where everyone belongs and has the opportunity to grow. We are committed to consistent learning within our team and are focused on providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment that supports BIPOC and other marginalized communities.
Relocation and sponsorship are not provided.