If you want a typical job, look elsewhere. If you want an entry-level role where you can help build a better tomorrow – and you have the passion and skills to do it – then we want to hear from you.
Carol Cone ON PURPOSE (CCOP) is a small, fast-paced consultancy that helps organizations develop meaningful social purpose and sustainability programs. Our clients range from Fortune 500 corporations to small and growing firms to nonprofits.
We’re seeking a new junior account coordinator, a demanding entry-level position. This role requires a lot, while allowing you great flexibility (work from home!) and the chance to collaborate directly with experienced CCOP partners, contributing and constantly taking on new and bigger challenges.
This is an exceptional career-defining opportunity. But it won’t be easy.
- You write divinely and edit ruthlessly. (There’s probably a typo in this document, and you’ve already found it.)
- You have serious research skills. (You’re quick. You dig deep. You question what you read. You come up with great insights.)
- You never, ever miss a deadline. (You likely were the person who started school projects the day they were assigned, not the day before they were due.)
- You can create PPT, with decent design. (Or, you are willing to put in the time to learn fast.)
- You have interned or worked at a marketing, advertising, PR or consulting firm.
- You’re curious about the field of social impact, corporate responsibility and sustainability. (At the very least, you have taken the time to understand what we do.)
How you work
- You’re extremely professional with a client-service orientation and a positive, can-do attitude.
- You value excellence, and perhaps are a bit of a perfectionist.
- You multi-task, gracefully balancing multiple competing projects and demands on your time.
- You are focus on results, and love crossing things off your list.
- You listen carefully. You seek (and give) constructive, candid feedback, since you’re always looking to learn.
- You’re a collaborative soul with a great sense of humor.
- You manage up, down and sideways – dealing with complicated issues and high-powered people with discretion and poise.
- You can set your own schedule and work independently and in a virtual capacity.
Entry-level salary competitive in HRM, with potential for bonus based on individual and company performance. Benefits include a vision and dental package, an extremely flexible work environment, ongoing professional development, and the ability to create your own future while shaping a brighter future for the world.
Carol Cone ON PURPOSE is part of the broader Purpose Collaborative network. We are an equal opportunity employer. New graduates and candidates from historically under-represented groups are strongly encouraged to apply.
Please include a writing sample.
Carol Cone ON PURPOSE is a small, flexible, fast-paced consultancy that helps companies and nonprofits create social impact programs. Our clients range from global Fortune 500 corporations to small companies to nonprofits. We do engaging, demanding work that helps to change the world.