Amphenol CTI is part of the $8.2 billion Amphenol Corporation – a Fortune 500, market leading, global, interconnect specialist. This successful business unit employs over 1000 people across 5 locations in 3 countries and specializes in supplying North American customers with Value-Add Interconnect solutions in the form of Cable Assemblies, Wire Harnesses and Electromechanical Assemblies. ACTI customers represent a broad set of market sectors including Automotive, Industrial, Medical, Rail, Heavy Equipment, ATM/Banking, and IT Datacom.
• Manage and Grow existing client base as well as the expansion into new markets
• Managing customer relationships and interpreting customer requirements
• Executing on the discovery work required to meet / exceed the customer expectations
• Coordinate business development activity with the existing sales organization
• Communicating new product/process developments to prospective clients
• Coordinating the activity for the design of custom-made products
• Taking part into customer contract negotiation, NDA and other related documents
• Evaluating Amphenol exposure and risk on potential new projects
• Holding regular status meetings with project team and customers
• Reporting customer data and information to company management
• Maintaining sales forecasting reports
• Supporting sales reports by collecting, analyzing, summarizing sales information as well as engineering and application trends
• Contributing to yearly company budget preparation
• Benchmarking and keeping informed on industry news and trends, products, competitors, relevant information about legacy, existing, and emerging technologies.
• Represent Amphenol CTI at targeted trade shows as well as market and Industry events.
• Ability to meet sales and margin targets, based on commonly agreed budget
• Ability to negotiate pricing and volume/production allocation at different levels
• Ability to present technical products and technology to customers
• Ability to manage project discovery phase, liaising with customers, facilitating workshops and documenting/comunicating customer requirements internally
• Ability to give sufficient input into the technical analysis of the project
• Ability to ensure that all projects are executed within budget, to time and to company standards
• Ability to identify market trends and prepare product road-maps
• Entrepreneurial spirit with result driven focus
• Proficient in both English and French languages
• Effective communication skills and computer literacy
• Experience in sales and customer development
• Ability to persuade, encourage and motivate
• Able to work and adapt in a fast-moving industry
• Extensive, customer facing, regional travel
• Must be able to learn, understand and apply new technologies
• Technical background, preferably mechanical engineering, is an asset
• Experience with wire harnesses, cables,and electrical interconnect is a strong advantage
Amphenol is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer.
At Amphenol-CTI, we make Quality, Safety and Environmental Protection a top priority. We believe that making sustainable choices in the way we conduct our business creates short-term and long-term value for our stakeholders.
To read about how we are integrating sustainability throughout our businesses, please download a copy of our 2018 Sustainability Report.