Avery Human Resources
negotiable / month
We are currently searching for a licensed 433A Industrial Millwright for North York, and Vaughan!
We have TWO positions, 1 on DAY shift, and 1 on AFTERNOON shift!
This position will require you to drive to ALL locations in the North York, and Vaughan area (company vehicle provided).
Candidates MUST have a clean drivers abstract and a G class drivers license!
What They Offer:
- RRSP contribution plan
- Co-paid benefits
- Competitive compensation package
- Performance reviews
- Day shift: Monday-Thursday 6:00am- 3:30pm, Friday 6:00pm-2:30pm
- Afternoon shift: Monday- Thursday 2:30pm-12:00am,Friday 12:00pm-9:00pm
- Some overtime will be required
Job Requirements & Duties:
- Licensed 433A Industrial Millwright
- 3+ years of experience working in an industrial environment
- Must be willing to work at all locations in the North York and Vaughan area (G class drivers license required)
- Experience working with hydraulics and pneumatics
- Ability to weld all positions
- Provide general maintenance on machines (all locations)
- Troubleshooting and fixing machines when required
- Comfortable working in the cold and heat, as well as outside, when required
Avery HR is a leading staffing firm providing full service customized recruitment and HR solutions. Our team has a long history of customized recruiting and placement solutions that continually place the best candidates at every level. At Avery, we provide our clients with qualified temporary, contract and direct hire employees