Job Title :
Start Date :
Temporary to permanent
Our client Leading food manufacturing company is currenlty looking for
for their brampton location
Ability to lift up to 25kgs.
• Meat cutting and trimming
• Assist Lead Hand in assembling equipment for production
• Sharpen knives for both shifts
Good communication skills, both written and spoken English skills.
• Ability to follow and execute instructions given by mangers/supervisors
• Attention to detail.
• Must have experience in using knives; or ability to master knife skills.
• Must display a positive and proactive attitude.
• Knowledge of food hygiene, health and safety and processes and reporting.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety and Compliance procedures
Goreway & Queen (Brampton)
Pay rate :
$19.26/hr (After Probabtion – $20.26/hr)
Afternoon (2:30 pm to 11:00 pm)
(Sometimes Job Rotation is Mandatory)
How to apply:
Please send resume to email@example.com with the subject line ‘Trimmer/Deboner’
Reply back to this job ad