Job Title :
Trimmer/Deboner – Brampton
Start Date :
Our client leading food industry located at Brampton is looking for Trimmer/Deboner . It is permanent position with $19.26 to start. $20.26/hr after probation period 3months.
Please send your resume to’email@example.com’ with a subject line ‘Trimmer/Deboner – Brampton’
SHIFT: Monday to Friday / PM Shift / 2:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m.
AREA: Deboning Department
Wage Rate: $20.26 after probation – during probation $19.26 – 60 working days (night shift premium of $0.95) unionized environment
The position requires skiled knife work and Job Rotation is a requirement. Experience using knives to perform meat cutting and trimming is an asset. Training will be provided.
• Ability to lift up to 25kgs.
• Meat cutting and trimming
• Assist Lead Hand in assembling equipment for production
• Sharpen knives for both shifts
• Good communication skills, both written and spoken English skills.
• Ability to follow and execute instructions given by mangers/supervisors
• Attention to detail.
• Must have experience in using knives; or ability to master knife skills.
• Must display a positive and proactive attitude.
• Knowledge of food hygiene, health and safety and processes and reporting.
• Knowledge of Health and Safety and Compliance procedures