Founded in 1946, Groupe Robert proudly upholds a tradition of excellence that has made us a North American leader in the transportation industry. We owe our success to our dedicated employees and our expertise in delivering integrated logistics, distribution and transportation solutions.
We are currently looking for talented, experienced individuals to join our team of dynamic, innovative and results-driven professionals.
Groupe Robert is presently looking for a trailer Mechanic for its Mississauga workshop.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Perform preventive mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic maintenance and repair works on equipment in a safe manner
• Ensure equipment compliance with current standards
•Perform welding on trailers.
In order to join Groupe Robert’s team, you must have:
• Minimum 1-year experience in trailer repairs;
• Welding skills
• PEP card an asset (certification in preventive maintenance of heavy trucks)
• ABS brake installation an asset.
Groupe Robert offers you:
• Job stability, work all year
• Safe environment (trainings, certifications)
• Environment focused on teamwork
• Competitive salary
• Annual allocation for the purchase of tools
• Interesting professional development opportunities
• Group insurance and fringe benefits
• Corporate discounts
• Personal protective equipment provided
• Systems and equipment at the cutting edge of technology
• Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation
Employment status :
Permanent, Full Time
The job offer applies to both men and women.
Groupe Robert endorsed the law on employment equity.
Our commitment goes well beyond the legislation and lies on the belief that diversity enriches the work we do, the results we achieve and the integrity culture which guides us.