# of positions:
Do you like sleuthing on the internet? Does the thrill of the chase get your heart pounding when you find that perfect Boolean string? Do you want to be where everybody knows your name? How about sourcing for one of Canada’s Top Employers?
Allstate Canada’s Sourcing Specialist will provide support in the area of candidate generation, development of candidate pipelines, resume review and candidate prequalification.
This position reports to the Director, Human Resources.
Join our national sourcing team and you will:
• Execute existing sourcing strategies to proactively pipeline talent and create prequalified candidate pools
• Identify/pilot new sourcing methods that will generate new candidate pools
• Review resumes and prequalify potential candidates prior to their inclusion in the recruitment process
• Partner with Recruitment Consultants to generate ideas and understand the requirements of the business and the specifications of positions
• Develop candidate interest for current and future positions using a variety of sourcing techniques, including social media, job boards, internet searches, networking etc.to fuel the candidate pipeline
• Perform extensive candidate searches within our applicant tracking system, externally in resume databases and within various social media platforms
• Participate in projects/initiatives to build and/or enhance our sourcing capabilities
• Provide a positive candidate experience and ensure positive representation of our company
Qualifications & Experience:
• Minimum 3 years’ experience sourcing for recruitment, using a variety of sourcing techniques including LinkedIn Recruiter
• Positive attitude and proactive approach that showcases your initiative
• Previous experience sourcing for sales positions
• Ability to source candidates creatively from social media, professional associations, online networking platforms etc.
• Experience mining online resume databases such as Indeed
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
• Collaborative team player with a high sense of urgency
• Experience using applicant tracking systems
• Demonstrated resourcefulness when seeking solutions
• Ability to build and maintain strong, productive relationships by understanding job types and job roles across the organization
Allstate Canada Group has policies and practices that provide workplace accommodations. If you require accommodation please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.
Allstate Insurance Company of Canada
is one of the country’s leading producers and distributors of home and auto insurance products, serving Canadians since 1953. Allstate is committed to making a positive difference in the communities in which it operates and has partnered with organizations such as Mothers Against Drunk Driving, United Way, and The Canadian Museum of Nature.
Our employees are committed to helping others, like to make things happen and love learning and growing.
Allstate Canada is proud to have made Aon Hewitt’s list of best employers for the past five years. To learn more about Allstate Canada, visit
We’re proud to have made Aon Hewitt’s 2018 list of the
Best Employers in Canada!