Founded in 1946, Groupe Robert proudly upholds a tradition of excellence that has made us a North American leader in the transportation industry. We owe our success to our dedicated employees and our expertise in delivering integrated logistics, distribution and transportation solutions.
We are currently looking for talented, experienced individuals to join our team of dynamic, innovative and results-driven professionals.
Groupe Robert is currently looking for a shunter for _______ terminal.
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
• Move the trailers in the yard and drop it at the dock
• Perform the inventory in the yard
• Perform the data entry into the system
• Others related duties
In order to join Groupe Robert’s team, you must have:
• Class 1 license
• Experience driving trucks (53 feets)
• Good skill with truck reverse
• Autonomy and resourcefulness
Groupe Robert offers you:
• Job stability, work all year
• Safe environment
• Family environment
• Salary and competitive rates mile
• All deliveries and pickups paid
• Interesting professional development opportunities
• Group insurance and fringe benefits
• Corporate discounts
• Uniform provided
• Environmental awareness
• Systems and equipment on the cutting edge of technology
• Company demonstrating agility, efficiency and innovation
• Constant concern for safety (trainings, certifications, associations)
Employment status :
The job offer applies to both men and women.
Groupe Robert endorsed the law on employment equity.
Our commitment goes well beyond the legislation and lies on the belief that diversity enriches the work we do, the results we achieve and the integrity culture which guides us.