Job Title :
Sewing Machine Operator (Finch &Markham) – Start ASAP
Start Date :
Leading Fitness Equipment Manufacturing Industry is looking for Sewing Machine Operator to start ASAP.
Pay Rate: Negotiable based on experiences
Location: Finch & Markham
Ensure that all materials and auxiliary supplies are available prior to beginning work.
Maintenance of industrial sewing machine.
Draw threads through needles and adjust machine functions according to project requirements.
Examine and ensure quality of work.
Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
Sew missing stitches or replacement parts in accordance to repair instructions provided.
Observe operations to detect any faults or defects in raw materials or stitching.
Notify Lead Hand/Supervisor of any problems or discrepancies during the sewing process.
Ensure that excess material or threads are cut away from the finished product.
Ensure all items stitched are logged accordingly for productivity purposes.
Wear appropriate personal protective equipment as required.
Act as a backup for pattern cutting.
Any other duties assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
• 2+ years of pedal operator sewing machine experience required.
• Vinyl cutting and top stitch experience an asset.
• High school graduate.
• Able to carry up to 20 lbs. to and from equipment.
1. Forward your resume to email@example.com with subject ‘Sewing Machine Operator-Scarborough’ or contact 416-616-6387(Emma)
2. Drop in our office at 2296 Eglinton Ave. east, unit 8. M1K 2M2 with your resume