Our client, is looking for a sensor fusion engineer to join their Silicon Valley team.
In this role you will work with cutting edge software algorithms to fuse sensor data and model the world using data from radar, camera, and LiDAR sensors.
You will be responsible for:
· Develop algorithms and tools for point cloud visualization and accuracy assessment.
· Keep abreast of the latest algorithm improvements from industry and the research community and applying them.
· Drive the testing, documentation, verification and productizing of the algorithms.
· Maintain metrics related to algorithm performance.
· Premium Medical, Dental and Vision Plan
· Free Daily Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner
· Paid vacations and holidays
· 401K plan
· Phone reimbursement
· Gym reimbursement
Must Have Skills:
· MS/PhD degree in a relevant field of study (e.g., Computer Science, Computer Engineering)
· Understanding of AD sensors such as radar, camera, ultrasonic, and lidar
· Previous experience in developing automotive sensor fusion algorithms (object detection, classification, tracking, sensor fusion)
· Strong C/C++ software development experience
· Processing raw sensor measurements, including inertial sensors