Our client is a homegrown online privacy and security organization that has recently joined a global giant in their space. They have developed a line of user-friendly products trusted by millions to protect their online privacy. The recent developments will see their services being integrated into existing, globally competitive products and expanding onto their partner’s 350 million+ active users. Their success is, in large part, owing to their innovative solutions, out-of-the-box thinking, and visionary leadership.
They are currently in the midst of a massive growth period as their brand joins forces with a leading name in information security. This is a truly unique opportunity to make a difference in the lives of real people, and bring freedom of information and privacy to people all over the world.
These recent developments, and rate of growth, have them looking for an iOS Mobile Developer to ride this wave with them.
You will work in an open-concept loft space alongside an experienced Dev team, but will help own the responsibility of mobile development at the company. You will help to innovate on a top-rated app that has already been downloaded by almost 6 million users, and you will be able to use your sensibilities around good user experience and keep the end consumer in mind. Working with them means you will always have challenging projects to work on, and will be a part of a company that has been experiencing steady growth, great reviews, and financial success.
In this role, you will:
– Join an accomplished team of subject matter experts and learning from some of the brightest minds in the city.
– Develop software solutions, in an agile setting, with the proven potential to change the world.
– Assist in the decentralization of archaic institutions and industries, and restore privacy and anonymity to customer’s online activity.
– Work with a passionate, tight-knit team that encourages continuous learning and challenging the status quo.
– Master your craft, with the autonomy to influence technical decision-making.
– Tackle unique challenges, on the bleeding edge of technology.
In this role as an IOS Mobile Engineer, you will have the opportunity to:
-> Contribute to new and existing features to the existing platform
-> Consume and interface with multiple APIs for different services
-> Provide an easy-to-use client-facing interface with flexible reporting and permissions
-> Leverage the latest and greatest technologies, whether it’s on the web or mobile. You will be delivering a world-class enterprise security platform for millions of users.
An example of your Day to Day life could include:
-> Backend API design
-> Background/scheduled data processing
->Collaborating with peers on both the technical & business side on architectural design and implementation
-> Programming, testing, structure, implementation, and performance
-> Communication with stakeholders to diagnose issues and explain new features
Must Have Skills:
– Some post-secondary education in Computer Science or related technical schooling
– Many years experience with iOS
– Deep understanding the iOS platform
– Solid understanding of networking
– An intuitive understanding of good user experience and who likes to work keeping the needs of the end consumer in mind
– High comfort level in asking questions of the team when you need answers
– Emerging leadership skills (to help take ownership of the Mobile Dev area)
– Good problem solving skills with the ability to convey your ideas to the team
Dress Code: Casual