Our client is the world’s leading AI driven visual communications platform. Their product is used by global brands, agencies and publishers to improve the quality of their visual communications and streamline workflow production.
As part of the Core Platform team, you will be instrumental in driving forward new features and solving issues as they scale. Being a big part of a small team, you will have the opportunity to experiment with new technologies and contribute to the overall technical direction of the company.
– Sharing knowledge and experience with other team members and provide mentorship to more junior engineers
– Continue to develop and advance the automated testing infrastructure
– Learning and growing constantly to feed your passion for self-improvement
– A competitive compensation package (including salary, bonus and stock options in the company) and invest in your personal growth and success
– Employee stock option plan
– Medical and dental benefits
– Bi-monthly hackdays, work on passion projects or make something cool in the VR Room
– Flexible hours and relaxed dress code
– Monthly game nights and quarterly team building events
– Unlimited snacks!
Must Have Skills:
What You Need to Succeed:
– 4+ years of relevant work experience in a backend or full stack role
– Solid knowledge of databases and modeling; relational or otherwise
– Strong understanding of REST, and experience with API design
– Desire to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
– A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field
– Experience with Node.js, Angular.js, React or similar frameworks
– Experience writing unit, integration or e2e tests