Our client is the world’s leading AI driven visual communications platform. Their product is used by global brands, agencies and publishers to improve the quality of their visual communications and streamline workflow production.
As a Senior Developer/Team Lead, you will be directly responsible for managing the output, code quality and happiness for a team of 5-10 developers. You will be coordinating releases, and ensuring that the team is on track to deliver their sprint objectives.
-Providing technical guidance and leadership for your team
– Sharing your knowledge and experience with the team members and providing mentorship through code reviews and lunch and learns
– Acting as the bridge between your team and the product team, to provide estimates and develop realistic deadlines
– Championing code quality, unit tests, and agile best-practices
– A competitive compensation package (including salary, bonus and stock options in the company) and invest in your personal growth and success.
– Employee stock option plan
– Medical and dental benefits
– Bi-monthly hackdays, work on passion projects or make something cool in our VR Room
– Flexible hours and relaxed dress code
– Monthly game nights and quarterly team building events
– Dog friendly
– Unlimited snacks!
Must Have Skills:
What You Need to Succeed:
– Solid understanding of the Agile processes and servant leadership.
– A proven ability to lead and scale a software team.
– 5+ years of relevant work experience in a backend or full stack developer role.
– Solid ability in designing scalable web application features and systems.
– Desire to work in a fast-paced, startup environment
– A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field.